Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl

I didn't really have plans for the Superbowl this year. One because i had to work 7-3pm and two because i partly didn't care. I was invited to two Superbowl parties and asked to get a drink at Bourbon St by another. But i wasnt really interested.

Usually my boyfriend John and I will have a few people over and i will make some taco dip and pigs in a blanket. I can usually sit through one game. But anything more than that is too much football. I would actually say that i like football, but i dont love it.

A few things i enjoy about football is our home team the Packers, the quarterback sneak, stiff arms,touchdowns, rough sacks and fast running backs. A few things i dont enjoy about football are the penalties that i dont always understand, all the other pre and post game shows, and the volume my boyfriend puts the tv on.

I have had one experience going to a Packer Game in 2007. I enjoyed it for the most part but disliked the mad dash of shopping at the Sports Shop. I hated the weather and being cold. I didnt like the sardines in a can seating because i spilled my beer. But the company of friends made it all worth! Dont know if i will ever partake in another football game, but We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment