Sunday, March 7, 2010

Powerball

One day I was stressing to my mother the struggles of not working enough, going to school and paying tuition,and living on my own with bills. I was feeling like i've been living paycheck to paycheck. But she expressed that i was lucky to have a job and family to support me. Which she was right, but what else could i do? She suggested i play powerball and take my chances because i had always been lucky! You have to play to win!!

I have only been playing powerball for the last month and only buy $2.oo worth at a time. I dont have a strategy. I go to the same gas station by my house and let the computer pick my numbers for me. I don't know, Maybe i should switch it up?

I never seem to catch the live show because i fall asleep so i check on-line the following day. I'm always excited thinking i'll match one or two numbers and I'm always disappointed. I'm lucky if i get one number right. Then i start to think whats the point? The odds of winning are 1:195,249,054.

Wednesday March 10th's pot is at 170 million! Thats the inspiration! If i won the lottery i would pay my school and credit card debt, buy a house, give my family and friends money, take a vacation. Maybe even open up a business. Then i would research investing and donating. Afterall, pay it forward!

1 comment:

  1. Well the best of luck!! I dont know what i would do with the money besides keep it and keep on adding on to it. I would still work, i would just live very well.

    ReplyDelete